15 June 2017

Blue Denim

how-to-wear-blue-denimhow-to-wear-blue-denimhow-to-wear-blue-denimhow-to-wear-blue-denimhow-to-wear-blue-denim

It's not everyday that you find yourself shooting on the rooftop car park of your local Ikea, before a spot of shopping at the mothership accompanied by an 'obligatory' meatball lunch. As a photographer myself I have a soft spot for shooting in car parks, as there is something about the contrast of concrete against a fashion based concept that I adore. And with myself wearing an 'ikea blue' denim jacket the particular day, I thought it wouldn't be a more fitting location to shoot.

Denim Jacket - ASOS (similar) | Top - eBay (similar) | Flares - Missguided (similar) | Boots - ASOS (similar)

1 comment so far

  1. Love the look and photos !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.