how-to-wear-grunge-cardiganhow-to-wear-grunge-cardiganhow-to-wear-grunge-cardiganhow-to-wear-grunge-cardiganhow-to-wear-grunge-cardiganhow-to-wear-grunge-cardigan

A simple combo gracing the blog today as I was having a casual Sunday, so I chose to keep my outfit warm and cosy but still have that "put-together" feel. With that in mind I decided to layer some of my favourite pieces, such as this cardigan and t-shirt together. One way which I've been styling a lot of my oversized tees is with a pair of thigh-high boots, as I love how the boots can add a sophisticated touch. Especially with also how the cardigan adds an injection of 90s grunge to the whole look.


Cardigan - New Look | Top - The Mountain (link)* | Trousers - New Look | Choker - My Sisters Accessories (link)* | Boots - New Look | Sunglasses - Zaful* 
Photos by @moi_freya 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.