how-to-wear-space-grungehow-to-wear-space-grungehow-to-wear-space-grungehow-to-wear-space-grungehow-to-wear-space-grungehow-to-wear-space-grunge

I feel as though my space themed t-shirt collection has reached a new height with this new addition from The Mountain. I got it in a couple of sizes bigger as I love the oversized feel of it and how it can became a piece which you can experiment with layering, over different silhouettes. Especially with the weather taking a colder turn and al', I can see this t-shirt can easily become a winter staple.

T-Shirt - The Mountain (link)* | Jeans - River Island | Backpack - New Look | Sandals - Birkenstock Arizona
Photos by @ima.mermaid 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.