22 August 2016

Monki

how-to-wear-basic-black-t-shirthow-to-wear-basic-black-t-shirthow-to-wear-basic-black-t-shirthow-to-wear-basic-black-t-shirthow-to-wear-basic-black-t-shirthow-to-wear-basic-black-t-shirt

Nothing like a full-on monochrome outfit for the height of summer - clearly displaying that my inner goth is currently taking full residency come rain or shine. I'm also sporting a new purchase from Monki which is their classic black t-shirt, now as t-shirts go I have to applaud Monki for the quality of their pieces and how this very t-shirt has made itself a staple in my wardrobe. Who knew how I coped without a simple black tee prior?!

T-Shirt - Monki (link) | Culottes - New Look | Backpack - New Look | Choker - eBay | Sandals - Birkenstock
Photos by @ima.mermaid // Lookbook

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.