7 June 2016

Camisole

how-to-wear-camisole-tophow-to-wear-camisole-tophow-to-wear-camisole-tophow-to-wear-camisole-tophow-to-wear-camisole-top

With the 90s trend in full bloom this season and it being a trend/style that I have fully fallen for, both music and fashion wise. I thought it was about time to try the infamous t-shirt and camisole number a la Cher (Clueless), and dare I say I absolutely love this combo. It's also one which I can see making an easy transition into my wardrobe with pieces such as thin strapped maxi/midi dresses and of course more camisole style tops.

Camisole - eBay (link) | T- Shirt - Primark | Trousers - New Look (link) | Boots - New Look (link) | Denim Jacket - Boohoo (link) | Bag - Monki

Lookbook // Photos by @ima.mermaid

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.