31 May 2016

In Bloom

how-to-wear-patchwork-denim
how-to-wear-patchwork-denim
how-to-wear-patchwork-denim
how-to-wear-patchwork-denim
how-to-wear-patchwork-denim
how-to-wear-patchwork-denim
Photos by @ima.mermaid
Just a quick post today sharing an outfit I wore a couple of days ago. I've been wearing this denim jacket non-stop recently and have been receiving quite a few comments on how people are lovin' the patchwork detail at work. Not bad for a jacket that only cost £10-thanks to Romwe's 60% off discount code for new shoppers. I just love how its adds a grunge feel to the whole look, which is fair to say a mash-up of both the 70s and 90s. Both of which I adore and constantly wish I was a part of the music scene of either...

Denim Jacket - Romwe (similar) | Top - New Look (similar) | Trousers - Misguided (similar) | Sunglasses - Raybans | Choker Necklace - My Sisters Accessories (similar-link)* 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.