12 April 2016

Sailor Moon

how-to-wear-unif-frost-sweater
how-to-wear-unif-frost-sweater
how-to-wear-unif-frost-sweater
how-to-wear-unif-frost-sweater
Photos by @ima.mermaid

With the continuation of the "Sailor Moon" theme from my previous outfit post (recap here) I decided   to create a pastel themed look for this "Sailor Moon Wand Necklace" from Glitterbomb, as I was particularly inspired by its girly design and intricate detailing.

This necklace is also part of the recent collaboration between Glitterbomb and the amazing illustrator "Sugar Coated Unicorns", besides from a jewellery range they have also created some kawaii inspired pieces clothing, that are definitely worth checking out if you are as kawaii obsessed as I am. So it only seemed fitting to pair the necklace with of my all-time favourite purchase- my UNIF "Frost" jumper for a fully pastel themed outfit.

Jumper - UNIF | Jeans - New Look | Necklace - Glitterbomb Jewellery (link)* | Bag - New Look | Boots - H&M 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.