how-wear-culottes
how-wear-culottes
how-wear-culottes
how-wear-culottes
how-wear-culottes
how-wear-culottes
how-wear-culottes
Photos by @ima.mermaid // Lookbook
After purchasing this beret a couple of weeks ago I can safely say it hasn't left my head since, as I am literally pairing it with what seems to appear as every outfit I am currently sporting. It is fast becoming one of those pieces that is turning into a staple accessory in my wardrobe, and I just love how its adds a touch of 90s school girl preppy-ness to an outfit in matter of seconds.  I also adore the way it looks when paired with a striped tee and culottes, these ones of from Boohoo and really like how they have a slightly wider fit leg than my others. As it adds a subtle sense of drama to the whole outfit, due to there slightly oversized nature.

Jacket - Brag Vintage (link)* | Top - Primark | Culottes - Boohoo | Boots - Dr. Martens | Choker Necklace - eBay | Necklace - My Sisters Accessories* | Backpack - Vintage | Beret - eBay

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.