motel-rocks-babydoll-dress-style
motel-rocks-babydoll-dress-style
motel-rocks-babydoll-dress-style
motel-rocks-babydoll-dress-style
motel-rocks-babydoll-dress-style
motel-rocks-babydoll-dress-style
Photos by @ima.mermaid // Lookbook

If I had to choose one item in my wardrobe that is my most worn piece I would probably pick this Motel Rocks Babydoll dress that I purchased some time last September. As a person who is not an overly huge fan of dresses/skirts-to be honest I wear trousers 90% of the time. This dress is one of those items that I frequently wear if I want to channel my witchy self, as I'm a HUGE fan of the crescent moon and sun print as well as the delicate lace up detail at the back. It is also an item that I cannot wait to style come the warmer months, I can just imagine pairing it with a pair of chunky platform sandals and netted socks.

Speaking if witches...I recently watched the 90s film "The Craft" and besides from being about a bunch of badass school girl, 'wannabe' witches who you see turn 'power-mad', the film also has some killer style inspiration (check out my Pinterest board).
In fact after watching the film I've become obsessed with the idea of pairing leather choker necklaces with girly/school girl outfits as I love the contrast. I know for sure come this Halloween I will definitely be channeling my inner witchy self, taking styling hints from the film.

Dress - Motel Rocks | Coat - Monki | Beret - eBay | Choker Necklace - eBay | Backpack - Vintage 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.