28 January 2016

Ray-Ban's

how-to-wear-unit-frost-jumper
how-to-wear-unit-frost-jumper
how-to-wear-unit-frost-jumper
how-to-wear-unit-frost-jumper
how-to-wear-unit-frost-jumper
Photos by @ima.mermaid // Lookbook

After first posting about this jumper late last year (recap here) I am still deeply in love with it. Everything from its slightly oversized fit to its ice-cream inspired pastel coloured stripes, it is also one of those items which almost resembles the 'feel' of an oversized blanket-which I'm definitely not complaining about. 
The jumper has also signified the start of long going love with the brand UNIF as I am forever checking their site, eyeing up any potential purchases to be made. I just love their whole brand aesthetic and the way they mix the grunge with the girly, within their designs in their women collections. I have currently got my eyes glued to owning their "Lenny Top" in pastel pink-for obvious reasons...So watch this space.

Jumper - UNIF | Skirt - New Look | Sunglasses - Ray-Ban "Round" | Backpack - Vintage | Earrings - New Look | Boots - H&M

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.