4 June 2015

The Bardot Top

bardot top outfit how to wear bardot top how-to-pastel-hair holographic-unicorn-clutch-outfit primark-bardot-top-outfit
Photos by @ima.mermaid // Lookbook // Chictopia 
Owning a "bardot" inspired top, made famous by the lady herself. Has been top of my wishlist ever since fallen for her iconic 60s style, which I am sure you know by now that I am obsessed with it. So when I came across this shirred black number for a mere £5, I couldn't help but purchase one. Especially with summer upon us, I feel this top would be a key staple in transitioning winter pieces into summer appropriate wearing. This subsequently meant dreaming up all the outfits I could style with said top, queue flared trousers and Woodstock 1969 inspired looks to 90s grunge, (Drew Barrymore) inspired.

As I wanted to break out of this "all black outfit" habitat I see myself fall for, on more than one occasion. I decided to add a strong contrast of colour to the look with my d.i.y heart print skirt, I made a while back. Topped off with a few of my favourite (and new-found staple) necklaces as well as that 'unicorn' holographic, clutch bag. 

Duster Jacket - Primark | Top - Primark | Skirt - D.I.Y | Necklaces and Sandals - Primark | Bag - eBay
SHOP THE OUTFIT


how-to-style-pink-hair

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.