30 June 2015

Floral Flares






It seems as though flares have recently become my go-to item to wear lately, whether that is dressed down with a simple band tee or dressed-up with something a little more 'glam' and sophisticated. With that being said these ones I bought a while back from the Asos "Reclaimed Vintage" range are the ones that make them the epitome of 'Relaxed Sunday dressing'. They are literally on the same level of comfy-ness as pyjamas.  With 'relaxed dressing' in mind, and as the sun/warmth was no where to be seen when these photos were taken, I decided to pop on my beloved faux leather jacket to add a strong contrast to the floral trousers. 
Faux Leather Jacket - Zara | Top - H&M | Trousers - Asos | Backpack - Vintage | Necklace - Unknown | Boots - Topshop
SHOP THE OUTFIT


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.