12 May 2015

Distressed Denim




It comes as a rare occurrence to see in me in an all black outfit, but ever since purchasing a pair of distressed denim jeans I couldn't help but channel my inner rocker for this particular look. When it comes to trousers, denim especially, I always have trouble finding a style that I like. So when I came across these from boohoo.com I simply couldn't resist making the purchase. With 'all black' in mind  I decided to pair the denim with a leather jacket that has got biker chic written all over it. As well as becoming another item that hasn't left my back, since re-discovering it in my wardrobe. I literally would sleep in this jacket if I could.... 

To top off the look I popped on this GORGEOUS necklace from a brand called SENCE Copenhagen, purchased on achica.com. A members-only, online home and lifestyle store. That features curated discount sales of furniture, homewares, fashion accessories, beauty and more, each lasting for a limited time-including some well-known designer brands. A go-to destination for anyone looking for a bargain. 


Leather Jacket - Zara | Roll-Neck Jumper- M&S | Jeans - boohoo.com (link) | Necklace - SENCE Copenhagen via achica.com* | Boots - Topshop | Bag - DIY
SHOP THE OUTFIT



Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.