1 heart print co-ord 2 heart print co-ord IMG_1861 4 heart print co-ord 5 heart print co-ord

When I first came across this heart print 'fleece' fabric in my local fabric store I immediately feel in love with its Lolita like charm, and quickly envisioned a co-ord consisting of a high neckline top (edged with faux fur trimming) and matching skater skirt. With that in mind I decided to quickly snap up the fabric and all fur trimmings on hand, to create said item.
Despite the faux fur trimmings not yet being seen (in the photos) I am waiting for that warm, sunny day to show you all the co-ord in all of its (fluffy) heart printed its glory.  As the day was a lot cooler I decided to pair it with that metallic space jacket (of my dreams), a freshly created pair of pink pom pom earrings (I'm obsessed), and with the left over faux fur fabric I decided to create a scarf-pink of course. All I can say is that I'm currently on a d.i.y roll and I don't think I'm stopping anytime soon, so expect to see more creations gracing the blog in the near future...

Coat - Yumi Direct (link)* | Co-ord - DIY | Pom Pom Earrings - DIY | Boots - Topshop | Backpack - Vintage  | Scarf - DIY
Shop the Outfit

6 heart print co-ord

2 comments

  1. You have such a cool an unique fashion sense, I love how you have paired the co-ord you made with pale pink fur.

    fashionablyunknown.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.