Just a quick one from me today, as I am currently up to my eyes in pink fluffy fabric-no joke, for a current d.i.y. project I'm work on. Speaking of the fluffy stuff, after cutting up one of my jumpers and adding the fabric to the edge of the skirt (see the outfit here), I give you the remaining 'vest' from said jumper.  I have been meaning to wear this for ages but have never got around to showcasing it on the blog, until now that is. I decided to pair it with a black faux leather skirt-to act as a strong contrast to the purple. My oversized pink coat (for warmth), and a beret because when it doubt pop a beret on your head and you instantly feel like you should be in Paris.  A girl can only dream...

P.S For my FMP Uni project I have chosen the topic of "21st Century Feminism" and what is means to be a feminist today? I have therefore created a questionnaire to find out peoples thoughts surrounding the topic, which (if you could spare a minute) I would really appreciate if you could please fill it out for me (link here)! As your thoughts will be invaluable for my project! Thank you in advance if you do :)

Coat - Primark | Fluffy Top - DIY | Skirt - H&M | Scarf - DIY | Beret - eBay | Bag - Vintage | Boots - Dr.Martens (link)

SHOP THE OUTFIT



4 comments

  1. I love your pink hair

    Music Festival Season Giveaway on my Blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots remind me so much of mermaids and I want them so much!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! I call them my 'mermaid shoes' :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.