60s space outfit 60s space style 60s space outfit 60s space outfit london 60s space outfit photography 60s space outfit fashion photography
Lookbook // Photos taken by the *awesome* Renata @ suchaflour.com 
It has been a while since I featured the ever-so futuristic space mac from Yumi Direct, a item which I decided to don for a 60s 'parisian' inspired outfit with obligatory beret in tow. There's something  about 60s parisian style that I recently have become obsessed with, from finding countless sources of inspiration through instagram of old photos of Jane Birkin and her effortless, almost boyish approach to dressing. To looking at images of my all time favourite style (and hair/make-up) icon Brigitte Bardot, everything from the black kohl lined eyes to her feminine dress-sense. I just can't help but channel them once in a while.
Let me know your current 'style crushes' below!

Hat - Borrowed | Pink Jumper - Zara | Roll-Neck Jumper (worn underneath) - M&S | Skirt - H&M | Coat - Yumi Direct* (on SALE-link) | Bag - Staples | Boots - Topshop
SHOP THE OUTFIT



hello kitty backpack outfit

16 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful outfit! You look so stunning and these shots are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat, would wear that all the time if I got my hands on it! Great photos as well!

    http://technicolourdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and stylish outfit !

    Many giveaways on my blog right now !

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best coat ever. I love that you paired it with pink pieces and your little beret is super cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the location of your shoot.
    That coat is amazing.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is a really unusual metallic shade but I really love how you have styled it.

    fashionablyunknown.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of this coat is gorgeous!! It looks so wearable too <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! Thank you so much Megan :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Claire :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Katy :) I know right! The colour of the jacket looks different in different lights!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.