style blogger denim vest outfit
style blogger denim vest outfit
style blogger denim vest outfit, pastel hair
style blogger denim vest outfit
style blogger denim vest outfit
Lookbook 
There are sometimes those items in your wardrobe collecting dust and not very often seeing the light of day, subsequently forgotten about for far too long to remember. Yep-that is what exactly what happened to this denim jacket, a piece which was worn to death last summer yet has been pushed back into the black hole darkness of ones wardrobe-a place where many items have never been seen again. However after having a sudden spark of inspiration I decided to re-invent said jacket into a vest, to give a 2 minute update to a neglected piece of clothing. To be honest I was a tad reluctant at first, almost questioning my impulse actions. Despite this 'doubt' I can safely say the vest has become a staple in my latest 'layering obsession' and in fact I cannot wait to start collecting badges and unicorn inspired patches to cover it with-you can only imagine my excitement on what I have in store for such a piece!

Denim Vest - Vintage (DIY)* | Jumper - H&M | Skirt - Primark | Bag - Vintage | Boots - Topshop
SHOP THE OUTFIT

style blogger denim vest outfit

8 comments

  1. Loved this outfit. Looks so warm and cute!

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so simple but I love it!! <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm always so apprehensive about cutting into pieces (even when i don't really wear the article of clothing!!) but this vest looks so beautiful!! and i love the way you wore it!! now you kinda have me wanting to snip old & forgotten clothing. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double denim is one of my favourite looks at the minute, as for that jacket it looks so good considering it was DIY!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exactly the same with me! Thank you Megan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.