1-crochet-waistcoat-outfit, fashion-blogger-style, boho, mod 2-crochet-waistcoat-outfit, fashion-blogger-style, boho, mod 3-crochet-waistcoat-outfit, fashion-blogger-style, boho, mod 4-crochet-waistcoat-outfit,, boho, mod, fashion-blogger-style
This all-black combination with an added choice of waistcoat/denim vest has been a recent go-to of mine as for me there is no better way to shield the cold, than by layering a roll-neck with a crochet waistcoat. I like to think of it as 'Granny chic' at its best. Speaking of roll-necks... I feel as though this piece of clothing has become my 'uniform' as of late, in fact they've barely left 'my neck' over the past couple of months. There's something about its 'mod 60's vibe' I adore, but I also love how this once 'mod' looking item can be transitioned to have a more '70's feel' by adding a suede fringe skirt and a pair thigh-high boots. Sometimes there is nothing wrong with channeling your inner "mod/wild-west cowgirl" persona once in a while.

Hat - H&M | Crochet Waistcoat - Nana Peaches | Roll-Neck - Primark | Skirt - H&M | Boots - Topshop | Bag - Kate Spade
SHOP THE OUTFIT

5-crochet-Waistcoat-outfit, fashion-blogger-style, boho, mod

11 comments

  1. I love the mixture of textures in this outfit and the monochrome feel!


    infinityxofxfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is styled beautifully!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous outfit, I love the mod vibes and different textures in the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit ! Love the bag !

    Sara,

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look you lil 60s babe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.