16 October 2014

Pastel Coloured Dreams

1lilaccoat, pastel outfit, fluffy coat 2lilaccoat, pastel outfit, fluffy coat 3lilaccoat, pastel outfit, fluffy coat 4lilaccoat, pastel outfit, fluffy coat5lilaccoat, pastel outfit, fluffy coat
When it comes to celebrating your birthday, in the colder/autumn months, there's nothing like receiving a warm (fluffy) coat to get you through those 'chills' until the spring warmth re-appears. So when I received this for my birthday last Saturday, my pastel, "fluffy" dreams were fulfilled. It honestly feels like I'm wearing my duvet 24/7, making the daily tube journey that much more "snuggly". Especially with lilac being my go-to shade as of late, and a freshly coloured mop to match. Hello my Little Pony Hair >_< Matching the colour of my hair to my outfit, is recently becoming a new "thing" of mine.
Coat - Primark (current season) | Top - H&M | Skirt - Primark (current season) | Bag - Dorothy Perkins | Boot - Topshop
6lilaccoat, pastel outfit, fluffy coat

10 comments so far

  1. You look so lovely ! That coat is so pretty !

    Sara,

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Love the bag. Great style! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and cosy outfit! :) x Laura


    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love your white tights and that amazing coat. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seriously tempted by this coat in primark - this colour look gorgeous on you! <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Sarah! I've been obsessed with wearing white tights, as of late :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Claire :) I'd definitely recommend taking a look, as they are just so warm and cosy!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.