1lfw, londonfashionweek, streetstyle, photography 2lfw, londonfashionweek, streetstyle, photography 3lfw, londonfashionweek, streetstyle, photography 4lfw, londonfashionweek, streetstyle, photography 5lfw, londonfashionweek, streetstyle, photography
With London Fashion Week feeling like a lifetime ago, I thought it was about time that I posted my second (and last) instalment of the amazing street style gracing the cobbles of The Somerset House. This season I felt that pastels and midi skirts were the "it-item" of the moment, with extremely girly accessories paired throughout-queue unicorn clutch and metallic headbands at the ready. Yet there was still a strong masculine, tailored feel going on, with a slight 'urban' vibe. All I can say is that I came away feeling fully inspired about how I could approach different ways of styling (and dressing-up!). London you never seem to disappoint me.

2 comments

  1. Love these looks and pictures so much !

    Sara,

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear!!i just found your blog and im soo happy!! its amazing!!! i love logo t-shirts too and this one of yours is amazing!!! all your posts are great too!!! im following you via gfc, bloglovin and instagram! i would be really happy to see you on my page too!! kisses!


    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.