30 September 2014

Capturing Moments

1caseapp, caseapp, iPhonecase, stripes, metalic, pleats, style 2caseapp, caseapp, iPhonecase, stripes, metalic, pleats, style 3caseapp, caseapp, iPhonecase, stripes, metalic, pleats, style 4caseapp, caseapp, iPhonecase, stripes, metalic, pleats, style 5caseapp, caseapp, iPhonecase, stripes, metalic, pleats, style 6caseapp, caseapp, iPhonecase, stripes, metalic, pleats, style
There's something almost nostalgic about capturing your favourite moments and displaying them onto an item which you practically use 24/7. So when the people over at CASEAPP asked me if I wanted to create a personalise iPhone case, you could only imagine my delight when I jumped at the chance to design one. With some of my 'favourite memories' in mind I thought I would compile some of my photos from the one trip that made me fall in love with the West Coast. Los Angeles. Filled with sunshine, warmth and laughter. Everytime I look down at the phone case, I reminisce over those moments which instantly bring a smile to my face. From a variety of collages to choose from and cases to suit most phone models. They make the perfect gift for your friends or family, or even for yourself-as there's nothing like putting those "memorable" photos to good use.

Hat - H&M | Top - H&M (similar link) | Skirt - Asos (link) | Customised iPhone Case - CASEAPP* (link) | Boots - Topshop | Bag - Dorothy Perkins (old)
SHOP THE OUTFIT

7caseapp, caseapp, iPhonecase, stripes, metalic, pleats, style

6 comments so far

  1. Truly gorgeous! I've been lusting after this skirt in mint green for a long time... you may have just persuaded me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous and adorable! I love the top and the skirt so much !

    Sara,

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea, I love it. And gorgeous accordion skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Thank you so much Megan :) Ooo! I was very tempted by that colour too-haha! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.