Monday, 21 January 2013

Snow fall discoveries

 photo 5-3_zps81f822a1.jpg
 photo 3-4_zpsf50ac7e1.jpg  photo 2-4_zps2454af02.jpg  photo 1b_zps72f8d4b3.jpg
Hat - Primark / Dress - Primark (Sale & Diy'd) / Peter Pan Collared Shirt (worn under dress) - Asos / Coat - Mango via asos / Bag - DIY / Shoes - Primark / Nails as featured on Graziadaily (link)
 photo 4-4_zpsc0216c21.jpg photo 6-4_zps728704c6.jpg  photo 7-3_zps6939d8a4.jpg  photo 8-2_zpsae259034.jpg  photo 9_zpsf964de72.jpg
There's nothing like having a spontaneous outfit photo taking session in a small quaint village to capture the beauty of the recent snow fall. And as I've become accustom to bringing my floppy hat and camera with me to almost everywhere I go it felt silly to just drive by without taking a few photos, to capture the moment. The outfit consisted of a new primark sale purchase for only £5 (my dress) which I took to my sewing machine, to update the 'look' of it.  To do this I simply shortened the length and replaced the boring black buttons for something with a little more glamour (i.e pearl beads!) And of course I decided to pair it with my trusty asos shirt and warm mango coat to finish off the look. Layering is definitely key to surviving these cold winter months.

Peaches

3 comments:

  1. So cute, I adore it! :)

    Bisous! Marie from http://mariehasfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches