Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Riverside Walks

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Chictopia
Hat - Primark / Jacket - Primark (Sale) / Collared Top - Primark / Pleather Shorts - Liquorish (link) / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Mulberry
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The backdrop of todays outfit post was the pretty riverside and the quaint buildings surrounding it. I did a primark shop at the weekend, as I was in the mood to hunt for some bargains, and came out with a fair few which will be featuring in some up coming outfit posts. The coat I'm wearing is actually one of them, as it was reduced to only £10! I love the style of it but also because of the adorable black faux fur collar that came attached to it. Faux fur is definitely a weakness! It's one of those pieces that works with a lot things in my wardrobe (+brownie points) and is a great alternative to my beloved mango coat.

p.s I've just launched my new clothes shop you can check it out here!  
Enjoy!

Peaches

6 comments:

  1. You look so lovely, Peaches! I can't believe your coat is Primark, it's beautiful. Really like the new settings of your last few outfit posts too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is beautiful, can't believe how cheap it was! Lovely

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely :) It was a true bargain ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely selection of photographs and I love your outfit!x

    www.youcantastethebrightlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches