Monday, 17 December 2012

Vertical Stripes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hat - Primark
Jacket - Ebay (link)
Shirt - Ebay (link)
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - River Island (similar here)
Socks - Topshop
Faux Fur Collar - Primark
Bag - Tk Maxx 

A very black and white esque outfit today with a hint of a go to winter essential of mine, my beloved faux fur collar (£6- primark).  Whenever I feel the need to keep an outfit simple there's no better way to do it than with a simple monochrome outfit. There's something about this colour combination which can be smart yet chic in the most simplest way possible. I decided to add the bargain faux fur collar onto my trusty ebay jacket to give it a winter update, but also to add a slight 'cosyness' to the look. 

Excuse the m.i.a 'ness recently but I went away last weekend with my family and in addition to life being more hectic than normal and the weather, wet, I've had very little time to make time for blogging! However with christmas coming up I'm going to try and get some more posts done and outfits photographed! 

Enjoy your week :) 

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! The fur collar look's so perfect especially for how cold it is.
    Your bag remind's me of the tote in Zara right now, definitely looking at the bag's in TX Maxx next time!


    Sjmwell x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat, the shoes,the bag... SO PERFECT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I love the fur collar!


    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you :) Yes, I thought that too! I definitely recommend it, I think I picked mine up for around £19.99 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit, you look so chic!
    Eleanor x


    www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verticle strips are indeed the latest trends.. Awesom outfit.. Loved it..!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches